• Body work to original condition
• Broken bisque and composition heads restored from 2/3 of the original
• Colouring finishes as per original varnishes
• Replacement hands, feet, fingers, toes
• Artificial ageing of finishes to match original
• Glass eye bars repaired - manufactured if missing or to pattern
• Voice boxes restored or replaced
• Eyes matched and replaced
• Heads or limbs restored
• Handmade wigs replaced
• Re-strings of antique and modern dolls
• Finishing touches - eyelashes, teeth, quivering tongues
We can help you with the restoration of a childhood doll that you have strong sentimental attachment for!
At Bath Dolls Hospital, our restoration specialists have the expertise to repair and restore your beloved doll to its original splendour. Bath Dolls Hospital offers outstanding craftsmanship on all aspects of antique doll restoration and repair. We can also undertake insurance work, and manufacture missing parts which have been lost or damaged over the years.
Get in touch with us today for faultless doll restoration services at excellent rates.